Tonight I was listening to a podcast and the host asked, “What are you struggling with?” This question got me thinking that this was a great prompt to use to complete my Sunday goals list. Each Sunday, I sit down and write ten goals that will help me focus on the most important things in my life. This week, I decided that I am going to share them here. These are ten issues that I am struggling with in various areas of my life.
- I will schedule time on Wednesday and Saturday and write new blog posts.
- I will walk at least 6,000 steps 5 days this week.
- I will fast breakfast 3 days this week.
- I will pay off my Visa credit card.
- I will have a date night out with my husband.
- I will get at least 7 hours of sleep each night.
- I will study my Bible daily.
- I will create a FAQ sheet to help teachers with tech.
- I will research a self-hosted blog.
- I will read just for fun. 🙂
It helps me to write my goals as an “I will” statement. It’s something that I picked up as an educator. It makes me believe that I can achieve my goals.
What are you struggling with? Do you have any goals for this week?